Sunday 8 December 2013

Scotland Road Trip 13.8.13

"Again written in hindsight- Woke up tidied tent, had a coffee and cake for breakfast. Drove to Portree tourist info centre. Then we drove to a place near ferry pools and found a quite fishing spot, fished n' stuff for a few hours. Billy crossing the river with no shoes and the wobbly bridge were the highlight of the fishing part of our day. We caught no fish."
"We then walked a few hours at the fairy pools. Pure Bute. After this we met my friend and her wee family for dinner near the shite campsite at Sligachin Hotel. Good food, good chat. I decided to have a few pints so my friend offered to drive my car back to her hoose. She bloody tanked it! Skye only has wee roads, i was shiteing myself. Anyway got to her house, got drunk Billy was more pissed than me. Was a great day not doing it justice"
Defiantly go have a walk at Fairy Pools stunning!
 The Wobbly bridge, not entirely sure where but its close to the fairly pools.
Oor wee fishing spot, picturesque but there was no bloody fish. Me and Billy know nothing about fishing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment